Last updated: 30/09/2017, 1 min read
With this (freeware) program we finish the subject of Units Converter. The program was written in Visual Basic (I used the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010). This post is actually the third and also the final part of the Units Converter “chain,” which looks like this:
1. Excel file with VBA -> 2. Excel Add-In -> 3. Stand-alone program
How to use it
Just follow the step order that is shown in the above picture:
- Select the desired measurement (angle, energy, length, pressure, etc.).
- Select the first unit (“from”).
- Select the target unit (“to”).
- Fill the input value.
- Press the convert button.
If you press the switch units button, the two units are changing place.
Just unzip the zip file and double-click the EXE file. Note: To run the program you should have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on your computer.