Last updated: 30/09/2017, 1 min read
Do you want to open a kmz file in Google Mas? Well, just follow the next steps:
- Save your points from Google Earth: Select your desired locations/routes and then press File → Save → Save Place As. Alternatively, press Crl + S. In the browser window give a name to your file and press the Save button.
- Upload your file to a public server, like https://sites.google.com or Dropbox for example.
- Copy the link of the file.
- Open Google Maps page on your browser.
- Paste the link in search text box and press the search button.
Use one of the following links:
Repeat steps 3 to 5. You will see the location of White Tower in Thessaloniki.
Update 2/9/2014: Unfortunately, due to changes in Google Maps, the particular technique is no longer working.
Create & Open KML/KMZ Files With Google Maps & Google Earth
Create A Google Earth File With Google Maps